February 1 is now the renewal commitment date for all 100+ WWC members. In order to be eligible to nominate a not-for-profit at any of our meetings and to be eligible to vote, your membership must be current. So, please do one of the following:
- Remember to bring two checks to the Feb. 1 meeting – one made out to the Community Foundation (CFBMC) in the amount of $100 ($50 if you are 35 or younger) for your 2017 membership, and the other to make your donation to the charity we select at the meeting.
- Or bring your credit card, so you can make both donations using that method at the meeting.
- If you’re planning to renew at the meeting, please try to come early. This is our first year with a single renewal date for all members.
- If you want to beat the renewal lines, you can mail your tax-deductible commitment check to:
- 100+ Women Who Care
- 100 South College Avenue, Suite 240
- Bloomington, IN 47404
- Another option is to make your tax-deductible CFBMC commitment donation online, on the CFBMC’s “donate now” page: https://www.cfbmc.org/donate-now/. If you use this option, please use the Fund Designation section to denote the 100+ Women Who Care fund, so your gift can be properly counted.